18 Aralık 2008 Perşembe

Konya Konya Konya............

















On fourth day of holiday I went to Konya with my friends. It was really nice place, not greatly exciting and impressive, but amazing and calming. There are many historical places to learn and enjoy; for example, if I am not wrong it was”Mevlana turbesi” where we went first. I was really shocked when I saw handwritten books done with difficulties and love. Then we learned how they lived, where they lived and also how they was learning to dance with their own way.
Then we went to eat Konya’s famous meal namely “Etli ekmek”. It was absolutely delicious, if somebody has not tried it, yet, I highly recommend it to try. It was really enjoyable thing in Konya, more enjoyable than”Mevlana turbesi”. I am not joking, by the way.
However, we could not walk much because of the cold weather. So we decided to come back little early than we planned. But it was satisfying and lovely journey anyway.






2 yorum:

ERSIN dedi ki...

I lived in Konya for four years for my high school education.I love this city as much as my hometown.I felt very sad to leave Konya when I graduated.I still miss this city.

zohre dedi ki...

i could imagine how it was hard for you to get used to the new things.....new friends, place.....