21 Aralık 2008 Pazar

America.... black and white.....


İn our other lesson we were given a homework related to the most impressive event of the year and when i was thinking about it, i realized that for the most impressive event of the year I would like to choose the election of American country. Cos it really unexpectable and unknown changes in this big country. Since I always thought that American people hate the black men I never could imagine that they will choose the black person for presidency, being a head for all American people and so on. When I have learned it was deeply shocked and impressed news for me because once the black men were slaves for white American people and now all of them will be under the black president. It is really interesting situation, isn’t it?

Hiç yorum yok: