9 Ocak 2009 Cuma


Before coming to university I have been reading so many books and I was really interested in literature. However, after taking literature class I was too surprised with deepness of the literature that all the books I have read now seem to be like I read them just for nothing. I just read them and I never thought that all the meaning of our life written between the lines. If only I knew all the things I know now maybe I could little learn meaning of life or part of it, answer to the questions that in my head which disturb me all the time, or just easily understand people around me, because in literature so many psychological and philosophical knowledges that could be learned even without experiencing them.
Let me also share with you one of my favorite poem, which impressed me too much, “Not Waving, But Drowning”. When I was reading this poem for the first time I saw only exact meaning of the words, just drowning of the man in the sea and not the deepness of meaning of those words. But after analyzing it I could not even imagine that behind of these words was hidden the nature of the words, the real meaning, that the sea is our life and he is drowning because of the problems of our life, and waving because he wants to be escaped, but nobody could understand him. It was really amazing……… because it is real and understanding these things now is greatly important for me.

1 yorum:

Ayaz BABAYEV dedi ki...

therefore you dont keep sılence durıng the lıterature lesson:)